"If you want to perform at the highest level,
then you have to prepare at the highest level."
- Tom Brady
- Initial consult
- Mental Skills Assessment
This will help us determine what your strengths are, as well as areas for growth.
- Individualized Goal Setting
Together we will set measurable and achievable goals; as well as a timeline for those goals.
- Customized plan of action for reaching your goals
- Implementation of a system for monitoring and tracking your progress
- Maintenance of learned skills and techniques
- Take home materials
What a "typical" session might look like
- Check-in since last session - including information about lessons/practices, training, competitions, etc.
What's been working for you and what do we need to continue to strengthen?
- Performance Troubleshooting
- Review of previously taught performance skills
- Review any training assignments from the previous session
- Teach (and practice) new performance skills and strategies
- Plan for upcoming competitions or events